ARCO Supplement (SWISSOATS A3) and ARCO PP (TSR) are manufactured under strict GMP Standards supervision with guaranteed high Quality & Purity assurance thru Swiss Agency for Therapeutic Products and U.S. PHARMACOPEIA Conformity.
-Manufactured in USA, in a FDA Certified Facility under strict USA Pharmaceutical Standards guidelines.
-USP (U.S. PHARMACOPEIA, The standard of Quality) verifies the quality, purity, and potency of the extracted ingredients and passed USP's rigorous verification processes.
-Uniquely formulated recombinant (bio-engineered) technology. Arco PP GSH is extracted using a patented Direct Fermentative Method.
The advanced homeopathic formulations and delivery systems tested SWISSOATS with focus group testing methodology and elaborate health histories and protocols, including new products formulated for prostate conditions of men and menopausal and PMS conditions with women. Again following the guidelines of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia and the Homeopathic Materia Medica.
In Singapore, a study was done to determine the efficacy of SWISSOATS in relieving andropause (male menopause) symptoms and improving total and free testosterone levels in Singapore men. Seventy six adult males who consulted for symptoms of male menopause were recruited and given 300 mgs of SWISSOATS preparation twice a day. Andropause score, total and free testosterone levels were determined prior to start of therapy and after 28 days of treatment. The results for each parameter were compared pre- and post therapy and subjected to statistical analysis using paired-T test to determine any significant difference.
1. Pharmacotherapy with Avena Sativa – a double blind study. Conner J; Conner T; Marshall PB; Reid A; Turnbull MJ.Int J Clin Pharmacol Biopharm. 27:214-6 1976 Oct.
2. Effect of beta-glucan level in oat fiber extracts on blood lipids in men and women. Behall KM; Scholfield DJ; Hallfrisch J. Diet and Human Performance Laboratory, Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center, US Department of Agriculture, Maryland 20705-2350, USA J Am Coll Nutr, 16(1): 46-51 1997 Feb.
3. The effect of Extracts of the Roots of the Stinging Nettle (Utrica Dioica) on the interaction of SHBG with its Receptor on Human Prostatic Membranes. Hryb, D, et.al., 1995 Planta Med 61:31-32
4. Sea-Buckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides L.); a promising new medicinal and food crop. J. Herbs, Spices & Medicinal Plants, 1(1/2) 27-35 Bernath.J. and D. Foldesi (1992).
5. Impairment of Enzymic and Nonenzymic Antioxidants in Skin by UVB Irradiation. Journal of Investigative Dermatology (1989) 93, 769–773; doi:10.1111/1523-1747.ep12284412
6. Mechanism of Skin Depigmenting and Lightening Agents. Phytother. Res. 20, 921-934 (2006)
7. Andrology: Placebo-controlled, double-blind, cross-over trial of glutathione therapy in male infertility . Human Reproduction, Vol. 8, No. 10, pp. 1657-1662, 1993
8. Glutathione: an overview of biosynthesis and modulation. Chemico-Biological Interactions Volumes 111-112, 24 April 1998, Pages 1-14